I am committed to the safety and well-being of my clients. I am closely monitoring recommendations from the provincial and federal governments to make sure my services protect the health of my clients. With these recommendations in mind, here are my health procedures.
- I am rescheduling sessions if I have the symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19, including coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath or fatigue.
- I space appointments, to limit the number of people entering and exiting.
- The therapy room is configured to maximize the physical space between myself and clients.
- I am limiting physical contact when I greet clients, including avoiding shaking hands.
- I wash my hands upon entering the building and both prior to and after each session.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected between each session.
- I am offering a hybrid of in-office, virtual, and nature-based appointments in order to limit the number of people in the office.
Health Procedures for the Office
- Please stay home and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19, including coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath or fatigue. If it is less than 24 hours cancellation, I will determine with you whether the cancellation fee should be waived.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the office.
- I will not be able to offer drinks or beverages at your appointment at this time. Please bring your own beverage or grab a drink before you arrive if you’d like to have a beverage at your appointment.
- Unfortunately, the bathroom will not be open to clients at this time.